View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Ambyrlyn Dragonwitch

re: Saturday Night Rad Runs with Feast of Crows

Thank you for the invitation, Watty!! I'll be sure to pass this on to those in KoDA who aren't signed up on the website yet...and even though I have plenty of radiance (and my alts are too low to do runs yet tongue out )I'd be glad to bring my RK to help if I'm ingame when you guys are doing the runs Happy

Brightest Blessings!!

Lady Ambyrlyn Dragonwitch

re: Saturday Night Rad Runs with Feast of Crows

Hey Alliance. The Feast of Crows have been running Rad Runs every Saturday night. I would like to extend our invite to the whole Alliance. We run every Saturday night at 9:30 pm EST. The run is different every time. One night we may run Stairs, one night SH and another night we might run book quest (ex v2 8.3). Our goal is to get everyone as much Rad to run any instance so grouping can be easier. There is no need to sign up. You may if you like to but not required. I will give a shout to start grouping through chat channel each Sat night. Hopefully we can get 2 or 3 groups at a time. This is also a great time to get you Vent chat set up through KoDA's channel to make comunication easier. Hope to see you all soon

Happy Hunting!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum